The RSPCA Rescue Run (the ‘Event’) is an initiative of the The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (“RSPCA”) New South Wales to raise funds to support vulnerable animals, prevent cruelty and assist pet owners in need across Australia.
This site https://www.rspcarescuerun.org.au (Website) is operated by RSPCA NSW. Any right or benefit in these Terms and Conditions is in favour of RSPCA NSW.
The Event opens on 18 October 2023 and ends on 31 October 2023.
By registering for the Event, the participant or the parent/guardian of a participant under 18 years, acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The decision to participate in the Event is entirely your own and you take full responsibility for any consequence of your participation in the Event for yourself and/or your participants.
- Any content you post to the website (e.g. photos and text) is your responsibility, and you must have the necessary rights to post that content (including the consent of others who feature in the content). RSPCA retains the right to delete any content posted.
- You acknowledge that RSPCA reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of the Event at any time.
- You acknowledge that by registering for the Event, you pledge to raise funds for RSPCA NSW.
- All fundraising conducted for this Event comes under RSPCA NSW’s authority to fundraise and you agree to be bound by RSPCA NSW's fundraising legislation.
- RSPCA NSW can refund a donation made in error. If you wish to request a refund, please contact RSPCA NSW.
- RSPCA respects and is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information it collects.
- RSPCA will collect your personal information and any other information you may volunteer so that we can: administer and conduct the Event; and keep you informed about RSPCA, its fundraising activities and the important work you are supporting.
- RSPCA may use your image, name and challenge result in any promotion relating to this Event, including in the Leaderboards and/or on the Event website.
Collection Notice - to whom will my personal information be disclosed?
Contact details are usually disclosed to:
- our employees, contractors and/or service providers for the purposes of operation of our supporter and customer services, and to otherwise provide information, products and services to you including, without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, payment processors, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators
- RSPCA Australia
- RSPCA appointed marketers such as street and telephone marketers
- suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, where this is necessary to provide you with a service or product
- You must be registered to the Challenge to be eligible for any prizes.
- You must reach specified fundraising milestones to be eligible to receive any prizes:
- Self-donate during registration - Receive an RSPCA sweat towel,
- Raise $75 - Receive an RSPCA singlet in size provided during registration,
- Raise $252 - Receive an RSPCA drawstring bag and 1 pair of RSPCA socks,
- Raise $504 - Receive a free dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts, to be fulfilled via Click & Collect order processed by Krispy Kreme on a particular date following the Event ending,
- Raise $750 - All participants that reach this level will go in the draw to win 1 of 3 pairs of Jabra Elite 5 True Wireless Headphones in gold beige colour. Prize will be drawn by 6 November and winners will be notified via phone/email provided during registration.
Authority to Fundraise:
Agreement to these terms and conditions gives the registered Rescue Run participant authority to fundraise in support of the work of RSPCA NSW for the following fundraising event:
Event: RSPCA's Rescue Run
Date of Event: 18 October 2023 and ends on 31 October 2023.
Dates of fundraising authority: As above
Thank you for having a go and helping our inspectors support animals at risk of cruelty.
The funds and awareness you raise are vital. Thank you again for making a difference.