It's yOU tO
Over 800 paw-some people ran, walked or rolled to save animals from cruelty in October 2021.
Register your interest today to keep in the loop about Rescue Run 2022.
HOW IT WOrks
Let your friends, family, and colleagues know that you’re running to raise funds that will save animals from cruelty.
3. Time TO mOoOVE
Ready, set, run to the rescue!
Run, walk or roll 67km.
“As an Inspector, you see some horrific cases of mistreatment and neglect, but nothing prepared me for when I met Tilly. She was so thin that it took all her energy to wag her tail. But that’s exactly what she did when I approached her. Day by day – with a lot of care – Tilly’s fur started to recover, and now she’s a happy smiling pup with a beautiful coat and temperament to match.”
– Inspector James
People ran to the rescue in 2021
Raised so far
- Wilson Wong just donated $20.88
- Liat Granot just donated $10
- Tessa Raeburn-Keslake just donated $57.42
- Dane Sharp just donated $57.42
- Jemma McIntyre just donated $30
- Sophia Culic just donated $36.54
- Megan Burke just donated $31.32
- Anonymous just donated $1
- Moss Vale Public School Staff just donated $22.97
- Chris Hollis just donated $31
- Alexandra de la Harpe just donated $55
- Heath Lindley just donated $32.36
- Jeff Gough just donated $57.42
- Le Thi LE just donated $50
- Anonymous just donated $20.88
- 8 just donated $104.40
- Carolyn Burgemeister just donated $52.20
- Anthony Geoghegan just donated $57.42
- Tony Sheridan just donated $10
- Susan Paczkowski just donated $900