It’s yOU tO tHe reScUe
Every year, RSPCA receives 56,000 reports of animals in danger. Run, walk or roll 56km from 18-31 October to help our Inspectors to save these animals from cruelty.
HOW IT WOrKS
1. sIGn UP
It's you to the rescue!
Sign up now
2. rAISE FUndS
Let your friends, family, and colleagues know that you’re running to raise funds to save animals from cruelty.
3. rUn WITH IT
Ready, set, run to the rescue! Run, walk or roll 56km from 18 - 31 October.
“As an Inspector, you see some horrific cases of mistreatment and neglect, but nothing prepared me for when I met Tilly. She was so thin that it took all her energy to wag her tail. But that’s exactly what she did when I approached her. Day by day – with a lot of care – Tilly’s fur started to recover, and now she’s a happy smiling pup with a beautiful coat and temperament to match.”
– Inspector James, RSPCA
People running to the rescue in 2022
Raised so far
- Melissa just donated $36.93
- Anonymous just donated $36.93
- Connor Seve just donated $15.83
- Tara Elias just donated $36.93
- Rachelle just donated $35
- Christine Vella just donated $35
- Al Omg just donated $52.75
- Renae Oliver just donated $58.03
- Anonymous just donated $21.10
- Ella Tucker just donated $58.03
- Ingrid Pein just donated $88
- Daniel Smith just donated $36.93
- Cathy Phillips just donated $26.38
- Pamela Dunstall just donated $36.93
- Nicholas Litfin just donated $4.22
- Melissa just donated $58.03
- Vincent & Family just donated $20
- Kathleen Fogarty just donated $58.03
- Shaw and Partners Foundation just donated $2,800
- Kelli Forrester just donated $58.03
Leading the Pack
rUNners tO the rescUe!
Tag us on socials!